The house sitting service I currently offer is on a limited basis only. (As of March 2021)
Rhys’ dog sitting has evolved since setting up seven years ago. Now, as the group walking and other commitments occupies more of my time, I can no longer commit to having a completely open diary for house sitting like I would have done in the past. I welcome you to get in touch with your dates and, where I am able, I would love to be of assistance.
The main reasons clients use the house sitting service?
- Professionals away with work commitments
- Those jetting off on holiday (Covid permitting of course!)
- Any other reason that has you away from home for a period of time
Over the past few years I have cared for a wide variation of dogs and have experience with many different breeds and natures. It is worth noting here that I am not able to house sit for dogs who are of an aggressive/uncontrollable nature. I’ve also picked up other skills along the way, like how to work many ovens. Who knew they could all be so different?!
What areas do I cover?
I cover Eastbourne and the countryside surrounding. I try my best to match your dog’s normal routine to minimise stress etc. It is worth noting here that I am only able to care for dogs who are comfortable being left for short periods of time as I have other commitments that prevent me being able to sit dogs who are not used to being left.
I really do appreciate that putting your dog and home in someone else’s hands can seem like a rather daunting prospect. I only hope that my years of experience in this line of work and reviews from other clients, which you would be able to view, will help to put your mind at ease.
We welcome any new clients to join us on our group walks for you to get the chance to get to know us better to ensure you feel comfortable. Whilst you are away we can send photos via facebook, WhatsApp or iMessage so you are able to stay in the loop with the adventures your dog has been on.
How to get started?
- Please get in touch to enquire further. Details of how to contact me can be found on the Contact Page.
- I can then arrange an appointment to meet you and your pets. The appointment is a wonderful opportunity to get to know each other. We will be able to go over your dogs needs and requirements. I also have a consent form which would need to be completed in alignment with my insurance. Dates for house sitting cannot be confirmed until the initial appointment has occurred.